where the hell is everyone?

MCFC-alan88 said:
aphex said:
clairepartyring said:
Reporting for duty, sorry i am late.

is der-bomber bb2.0 and bimbobob with you? their absence has frustrated me tonight!

Kinky.

i'd accept an insult from der-bomber and something dirty in my inbox from bimbobob. thats my final offer.

aphex said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
aphex said:
clairepartyring said:
Reporting for duty, sorry i am late.

is der-bomber bb2.0 and bimbobob with you? their absence has frustrated me tonight!

Kinky.

i'd accept an insult from der-bomber and something dirty in my inbox from bimbobob. thats my final offer.

You want something dirty in your inbox from Bob? you must be getting desperate. I didn't think you swung that way Aphex :P

jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:
I am all alone tonight, and a tired little bee!!
No word on any private jets coming in from Barcelona Claire?

Jim, i know a lot believe me, but but darent go on that transfer forum!! I saw the abuse Pam got tonight, i think i even know who spursmad is!!
All will be revealed in the coming weeks, we will be a force!!

clairepartyring said:
jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:

Jim, i know a lot believe me, but but darent go on that transfer forum!! I saw the abuse Pam got tonight, i think i even know who spursmad is!!

Pam probably deserved the abuse she got, who did she go on a rant about tonight? She usually ends up in an argument with someone, she doesn't do herself any favours.

MCFC-alan88 said:
clairepartyring said:
jimharri said:
clairepartyring said:

Pam probably deserved the abuse she got, who did she go on a rant about tonight? She usually ends up in an argument with someone, she doesn't do herself any favours.
pam is excellente

i avoid the transfer forum at all costs. it gets quite rabid in that room.

aphex said:
i avoid the transfer forum at all costs. it gets quite rabid in that room.

It passes the time when I get extraordinarily bored. Which happens to be alot of the time. Damn my, ooh look a shiny object, attention span.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.