where to watch city in downtown vancouver?

bainy

Any ideas? Wednesday game will ko at 11am vancouver local time...with the hammers match ko about 7am...i will be able to stream it, but if there is a bar that will defo have it on that will be great. Plus....12 year old wants to watch it...most pubs in Canada not keen on letting kids in (he will watch stream but would rather be with me and his older brothers). Anyone in the know let me know! Cheers.

if that doesn't work out you could try boston pizza, they're more of family restaurant (with a sports bar theme) and will likely have it on since it's on TSN1.

abellwillring, post: 9664426, member: 57066"]Not sure of the rules of entry, but a quick google for MCFC Vancouver brought up their Facebook page and they have an event link: https://m.facebook.com/Manchester-City-Supporters-Of-Vancouver-1603508733252232/

Looks like they meet at Cinema Public House. Good luck! Heard it's a wonderful city.

Thankyou...will check out[/QUOTE]

We are about 5 mins walk from cinema public house...will have a walk in habit and check it out...cheers again everyone

The Cinema is a cracking venue, went in there a few years ago after meeting a guy walking through the underground malls who had a City shirt on.

Very friendly and welcoming people. If not there, try the Blackbird on Dunsmuir Street

Cheers everyone for the replies.
Went in cinema...child friendly, good food, good cider and a few Vancouver blues thrown in!
Will be back Saturday at 730am for the west ham game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.