Where we are up to thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous but a genuine article.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/873203-andy-carroll-to-quit-liverpool-for-manchester-city-in-shock-deal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/8 ... shock-deal</a>

Weiss to Espanyol on 1yr loan

Santa Cruz to Real Betis on 1yr loan

Loris Karius to Mainz till December on loan.

For the first time since the emirati took over, our mercato has been very wise and extremely well thought. We got exactly what we needed to play better football and destroy adversaries. You can compare the money we spent with what Chelsea, Liverpool and United (Henderson for almost as much as Nasri who are we kidding ? ) are spending, theyr’e spending just as much if not more but ours is clearly better spend and we are bringing top quality players (Nasri + Aguero)!!
Nasri will add real quality to the midfielder and the quality of the passing and the quality of his assist and chances creation, he’ll be providing Dzeko with what he needs (Didn’t we got some of that at WHL ?). Aguero is a great forward and with great skills as he’s shown us so far, a real insurance on Carlos absence.
We all know it’s our attacking that was in desperate need for reinforcement as we struggled against some defending teams last season and with Aguero and Nasri we’ll be able to play in different styles and tare some teams apart.
Now, it all comes down to Mancini who’s been doing some great singing since his arrival (I do have doubts about Balotelli though) to manage not only the starting eleven but also the bench, I hope Adam J., Milner and Mario are all going to have enough playing time, and not only in the cups, so we could keep everyone totally involved.
The Hargreaves deal also will turn out to be a great one if he stays fit. Real quality player as back-up !

I just wanted to say really Great transfer window.. so Chapeau Mancini for that great job.

Poster: BillyShears
I realize there's individual threads on these subjects but I've had a bit of an update from someone I know...to be clear before the abuse starts...I can say it's someone who's information has stood up time and time again. Anyway here goes...

Instead the board are keen on adding another att midfield player and as such have opened tentative talks with a n other club (not Inter/Sneijder). Reading between the lines, since he (my friend) resolutely refused to name the player, it's a "name" player

- you were right - owen hargreaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.