where were u when we were 2-0 down to gillingham

Having brunch in New York trying to explain to an American family what it meant to be a City fan. They got the idea pretty quickly when they saw our depression when we were 2-0 down and then saw us dancing around the room when the Dickov equaliser went in.

Watched the game in Kosovo on a b/w tv surrounding by rags taking the Mick!!!!

I almosted cried at the end. What a day.

Wembly in the pisser had been busting for a slash. Nearly pissed myself trying to finish off to get back to my seat.

I was sat on the back row with my head in my hands ....... but i was STILL in the ground!

Was working in Scotland. Saw the game in a pub in the centre of Glasgow with 2 die hard Rangers fans. They were City fans for the day though, the pair of them were over the moon for us :)

we-r-the-big-4 said:

Wembley way on the way back...

Then legged it back jumped over a steward and in with me mates for the shoot out, then 3 days solide absolutley smashed.

CTID_92 said:
blueskies2 said:
Slightly later I was watching Liam Gallagher who was in an exec box going mental.
2mg5lxt.jpg
i was sat higher up around about here maybe slightly more to the left. i was about 6 or 7 and i remember everyone looking at Liam going absolutely crazy lol

Jesus thats spooky I was sat very close to here on the fourth row, I ended up on about the eighth row when Dickov scored

Having a pee in the Blarney Stone in Amsterdam when our first went in, sprayed the walls trying to zip up. Loads of Blackpool Blues in that day I remember. Memories that never go away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.