Where were you born, where are you now?

North Manchester General Hospital (Crumpsall).

As I type I'm in the Crookes area of Sheffield.

masterwig said:
North Manchester General Hospital (Crumpsall).

As I type I'm in the Crookes area of Sheffield.
I thought all of Yorkshire was full of Crook(e)s!
2q8690y.gif

British Military Hospital Woolwich (London) (to a London mum, Dad from Timperley, Blue son of a Blue! Hence the City connection)
--> Tidworth --> London --> Berlin --> London --> Windsor --> Fallingbostel (Germany) --> Uckfield (Sussex) --> Nr Eastbourne (Sussex) --> Chester --> Geordie Land!

Glad you asked really hm? ;)

BlueSpice said:
British Military Hospital Woolwich (London) (to a London mum, Dad from Timperley, Blue son of a Blue! Hence the City connection)
--> Tidworth --> London --> Berlin --> London --> Windsor --> Fallingbostel (Germany) --> Uckfield (Sussex) --> Nr Eastbourne (Sussex) --> Chester --> Geordie Land!

Cockney alert! You should be supporting the dark side; the old man obviously did a good job brainwa..., er, educating you!!

jimharri said:
BlueSpice said:

Cockney alert! You should be supporting the dark side; the old man obviously did a good job brainwa..., er, educating you!!

My dad was a true Blue and brought my brother and I up right ;)

(I wasn't born within the sound of the Bow bells so I'm not a Cockney :P )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.