Where were you when we were sh*t?

The whole concept of loyalty is a farce in football, now that we have won the league everywhere you go there are City fans competing with one another to see who has supported City the longest, lest anyone be a closet cockney or a purple twat.

It's ridiculous, I went to a few games when we were shit but it was shit and boring. Bottom fucking line.

We really were shit wern`t we. I spent 3 hours in th Old Monkey before the game then 2 hours in the Albert after every game to blot it out. Only when Gio signed did we have anybody who could pass a ball to somebody else in the same coloured shirt. Dark days indeed, but thats why we don`t get on the players backs now do we. Oh yes the not rights do.

I was stood in "The Kippax" near the North stand from 74/75 with hubby and around a dozen of our gang, week in week out home and away, when we were good and when we were bad and when we were shite !

In the kippax as always !! Then block 105 row k seat 80 and 81 me and my son not got them now lost me job 3yrs ago had to let them go gutted !!

I became a fan in 2005, started with me doing a project on the history of footy and I chose a Chelsea vs City game to show as a video for the project. Unlike my brother I'm City for ever! He's Scum!

Followed City since 1968 (Since I was 7) Regular attender from 1974, Season ticket holder from 1977 to 2008 and had to stop going as my Wife and I were made redundant on the same day, same time, same phone call in October 2008. I have to pick and chose games more carefully even though we're now both back in employment.

I was one of the 3007
I was at Halifax in 1980
I was at Shrewsbury in 1979
I was at Blackpool in 1984
I was at Wembley in 1999

I have seen the sort of diabolical football that no City an should ever have to witness ever again.

I wasn't at the 2011 Cup Final
I wasn't at the 2012 QPR Title win

But the joy and euphoria that my wife went through on those days will live with us for ever.

And the best thing is, there's more to come

I don't often get to home games (I live in East Cambridgeshire) but when I do, I enjoy every minute of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.