Where will we be in 10 years?

King Of The Kippax

Lets have your thoughts on where you predict Manchester City FC will be in 10 years time (I promise i'll refer back to this thread on 06/12/2021 to see who wins :0 )

The reason i ask and I'm intrigued is becuase of our rise to the top and the fact that 10 years ago this season we were in the old Divison 1

I'll start:

Premier League winners on several occasions and CL winners once or twice. Still emplying Roberto Mancini and Joe Hart still commanding goal. Playing in a 60k seater stadium with both current "ends" having 3 tiers...........

King Of The Kippax said:
Lets have your thoughts on where you predict Manchester City FC will be in 10 years time (I promise i'll refer back to this thread on 06/12/2021 to see who wins :0 )

The reason i ask and I'm intrigued is becuase of our rise to the top and the fact that 10 years ago this season we were in the old Divison 1

I'll start:

Premier League winners on several occasions and CL winners once or twice. Still emplying Roberto Mancini and Joe Hart still commanding goal. Playing in a 60k seater stadium with both current "ends" having 3 tiers...........

Where will the away fans be ;)

Re: Where will be be in 10 years?

LoL dreams are reality :D

In Ten Years............

The Etihad Campus is fully functioning and we have produced many players who have gone onto play for mid table prem clubs and in other leagues around Europe.
Most importantly we currently have 3/4 of our own academy product players who are first team regular starters.
Mancini has won us a few prem titles, and domestic cups but has failed to win us the CL
He eventually left us in around 2016/17 and we now have another manager (Frank Rijkaard maybe?) or someone else with Champions league winners experience who has changed our style of play and we have eventually won the CL in his second season.

Financially, the club have posted good profits from the academy, selling graduates onto other clubs, retaining the best of the litter.
The Etihad is now three tiers throughout (60,000) and is regularly used as an entertainment venue with regular concerts/other sporting events.
Transport is alot more smoother now with many people using the tram, maybe road layouts changed, improving quickness for leaving the stadium.

Outside of the Stadium there is a leisure complex, similar to The Printworks in town, which replaces City Square.
This will be indoors, maybe tied into the current stadium structure?

Possible Football themed 4D entertainment feature, noticed our owners have part ownership in Movie Studios and so on....

As for our current team - Only player I can see still being there as a player in ten years is Joe Hart

King Of The Kippax said:

I'll start:

kings of europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.