Where will we be in 10 years?

i will be watching games in a pub, might make the odd game as i will be 64

the team will of won 5 prems, 4 fa cup, 4 league cup and 4 champs league ans 4 super cups

Blue Blood CTID said:
York away.

welllll this is my pessemistic view,

Sheikh has pulled out and left us trying to fund hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of wages, requiring us to sell sell sell!! We end up going bump and have to re-established as AFC City playing in the Vodkat League agaisnt semi-pro footballers, plummbers, joiners and garderners. I'll be there when weeeeeeeeeeeeeee are shit!!!!

always the pessemist

Not going.
Would have totally been priced out by then and our plastic population will be at its peak.
Muppets singing prawn sandwiches at you.
It will go full circle all the Mancs will support the muppets in the championship and we'll be winning everything in site with Mancini tapping his watch until we score the winner. mmmm!!!!!!?

Superbia membership reaches 100, which includes a free jet pack so to avoid the after match delays.

6 PL title's back heel from david silva relgated the scum in 2017 and messi already here mancini still running the show with a 2121 Champions league final with 4 graduates in team and 4 english starters !!!!

oh and our owners win the euro millions and build a new State of the art hovering stadium!!

7 times champions, 5 Fa cup wins, 3 CL wins, 2 WPOTY playing in our team.

DOMINATION

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.