Where will we finish...and why?

We have had our wobble i hope and we will come out of it - our second wind will come at the sharp end ie now. rags have just started their dip as have the arse. I don't think chelsea are right yet, drogbas a mess. We will get top four

PowderBlue said:
We have had our wobble i hope and we will come out of it - our second wind will come at the sharp end ie now. rags have just started their dip as have the arse. I don't think chelsea are right yet, drogbas a mess. We will get top four

I agree but top 4 wont be enough, we need 3rd or above. Can see the Spuds fluking their way to the Champions league final and scrapping a win, or even Chelski doing it! If that happens then we miss out, 4th or not. Thats why I think we will keep pushing for 1st!

Super_Christian_Negouai said:
4th

Looked at remaining fixtures.

Had us and spurs to finish on 70 pts each, but we have better GD

Chelsea A Lose
Sunderland H Win
Liverpool A Draw
Spurs H Draw
Blackburn A Win
West Ham H Win
Everton A Lose
Stoke H Win
Bolton A Win

I had spurs to lose at Chelsea, and to draw against us, Liverpool and Arsenel, winning the rest.

After this weekend, I still have us 4th on 70 points, but Spurs now 5th on 68 points after their draw with West Ham when I expected them to win.

Has the Arsenal V Spurs game been rescheduled yet?

If that game is played with Arsenal still in the mix, I'd say we'll get 4th.

If the FA decide to wait until Arsenal aren't playing for anying then that could be pivotal.

likely 4th, 3 pt gap to spurs in 5th

we have been top 4 material all season, we deserve no less

The top three have slipped , Spurs and us have stayed roughly where we were last season.

Our squad is stronger I believe but the results haven't met what the squad is capable of.

It could go either way for us re fourth or fifth its too close to call.

Cannot see Liverpool catching either us or Spurs but its a strange season.

Again no matter who is in charge and where we finish we are well placed for a decent crack at the title next season provided we keep our key players.

Money bought most of them to us and money will keep them here , perhaps sad but true.

Many of them will have to take massive pay cuts if they want to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.