Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

Wifes 40th birthday, booked a long weekend in Pisa, befor Christmas with out looking at fixtures..... Now looking for a bar in Pisa that will be showing the game or will have to get a train to Florence.... Still cant belive I did it..

Colin Bell, Block 323, Row A seat 642 as usual, singing my head off and hopefully congratulating the club on their title success.

After the game however, I shall be an absolute and utter fucking pissed up mess !Been invited to meet some old mates who I went to Wembley with last season and used to go to games with in the 80's for a celebratory drink. They've also booked a few tables at a local Indian restaurant.....for 25 of us !

no tickets for this one , so will be with my brother and 2 sons , in a boozer within shouting distance of the ground (Mary D's is favourite) , and getting wasted in town after the match , either celebrating or drowning my sorrows , and probably missing the last train home , shit happens.

i will be at home with my mrs and 3 kids,wearing the same city shorts,city top and city tracky top that i`ve worn for the last 5 games,standing in same spot in living room to the exact inch....

Hopefully sat in my seat CBL3 325, currently in serious negotiations with the wife it is our 50th wedding anniversary on the 12th and we will be in the Lake District where we had our honeymoon. Not too happy about me leaving her for a few hours whilst I travel southand go to the match. Can see me having to earn lots of brownie points afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.