Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

In Spain on holiday - I know, bad planning, but was trying to avoid clashing with the EL final!!

Anyone know a good bar in Moraira, Spain?

East stand level 3, mary D's before to calm the nerves and after to celebrate..

On the edge of my seat as I have been for the last 30 years I haven’t missed a home game since the start of the 1982 season and I more worried about missing the game then the actual game itself I keep keeping horrible thoughts of getting arrested on the way to game (although they would have no reason) or my card not working and not getting in or falling ill and into a coma Saturday afternoon only to wake up at 6pm Sunday “right as rain” uttering the words did we win.

Last day drams I have seen Luton 1983 (oh dear) Charlton 1985 (yes that would do 3 up in 30 mis) Bradford 1989 (right outcome but I am not sure I could take it now) Liverpool 1996 (Let’s hope Mancini gets his own radio) 1999 Play Off (still can’t discuss the matter without a tear) Blackburn 2000 (good result but they hit the woodwork 62 times) The last day has been quite for a while now but this one could be the biggest of them all

Will be in the Rosemount bar, adelaide, south australia. 11.30pm kick off so by 1.30am dancing in the streets!!!!
40 years watching the boys and when the time comes other side of the fricking world. My heart will be in Manchester. (is that girly?? who cares)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.