Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012..?

In Norwich UEA preparing for my exams. Gutted I can't be there but I'll be cheering City on all the same.

Re: Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012..?

baring a major delay coming bk from benidorm i'l b in colin bell tier 3<br /><br />-- Tue May 08, 2012 2:19 am --<br /><br />baring a major delay coming bk from benidorm i'l b in colin bell tier 3

colinbellsballboy said:
Erm....What's happening on the 13th of May? ;-)
It's Yaya's birthday and he's invited us all to the party.

In Phnom Penh, Cambodia... Luckily its a public holiday on Monday.. Champagne fest!!

Would love more than anything to be coming home for a long weekend, I even checked flights and was willing to pay the 2 grand it would have cost me to come back tomorrow, but unfortunately work commitments mean I cant!!

Its a good laugh here though, some good lads who understand their footy. I'll be down the local market buying up all the knock-off shirts for 2 quid a pop and handing them out round the bar spreading the word!

In the ground. Hopefully watching us lift that fucking cup. If something goes wrong ill be jumping of the fucking tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.