Where will you be sitting for the Cup Final?

Ronnie the Rep said:
Citizen52 said:
munster said:
Block 121 ladies and gents courtesy of Cap One.

Do tell me that area's Blue please?

Doesn't look it to me mate looks their side of the halfway line. I assume you told capital one you were a blue as well. I was meant to be in 531 I think (posted earlier in the thread) but won four so am in 123 now. Yet I have seen on one of their forums there are winners of the same comp in 123 behind us, but my mate who is a blue and got his from city in 123 as well. Hopefully theres a bit of segregation in ours but think these blocks may just be mixed after looking into it a bit more.

I thought 123 was all blue, what row you in? I'm 33

10 mate. My mate is on row 19 but I've seen Sunderland fans on rows 20 and 18. As my mate pointed out to me it may be right on the segregation as they may have all the lower seat numbers.

-- Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:32 pm --

Guate Blue said:

Were the tickets you won sent recorded delivery? I've won two but they haven't arrived yet, however I have got a missed parcel so hoping that's them.

Bought two tickets before I found out that I'd won but I'm not selling em until I've got the others in hand. If they don't arrive we'll be on the originals up in 550.

Special delivery from kempster sorry for late reply only just come back to this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.