where will you be watching it if not going on sunday.

Trigger said:
exiled-blue said:
Anybody watching the game in Eastbourne, would rather watch with fellow blues than on own

Come back to Manchester for the day - there will be nowhere like it and cannot understand why you would want to miss out ;)

Have tried believe me but can't get out of work, best I could manage was getting a couple of hours off so didn't miss it completely

Blue Anchor in London - was supposed to go up Manchester (no ticket) but need to take it easy as got to go into hospital in morning for tests

ob said:
Blue Anchor in London - was supposed to go up Manchester (no ticket) but need to take it easy as got to go into hospital in morning for tests
Hope Nothing serious blue.

richards30 said:
ob said:
Hope Nothing serious blue.

Thanks mate,chest xrays n lung function tests for cough had for months now,got to be there for 8

exiled-blue said:
Anybody watching the game in Eastbourne, would rather watch with fellow blues than on own

Do you mean Eastbourne, Wellington New Zealand? if so Yeah ..... Im here,family in bed, sat on my couch drinking Chivas Regal...... Bottle of bubbles ready and chillin nicely.....
no point in bed tonight!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.