Where you watching the Derby ?

bluejean1 said:
Sadly at home watching it on T.v. with my rag husband, how sad is that?

lets hope he's the sad one

nah he's the sad one anyway

in a pub on the heights,full of rags.Went twice last season to the swamp,hated every minute of it.

On my tod in hotel (god I feel like Alan Partridge) in Vadodara, Gudjarat India.

And to top it all off, the ESPN subscription has expired in the hotel. "it will be fixed sir" came the reassurance from the front desk, but Ive been here long enough to know thats about as reliable as a Roque Santa Cruz return to fitness date.

So Im nervous about whether I can even see the game now...Before the bloody game even starts....Im going to be in bits later.

Still I can watch the ICC Cricket World Cup Rerun from 2003 for the 10th time this week to calm me down.....

The Lloyd's in Chorlton with ny mate Rich who's an Arse fan but who hates the scum with a vengeance. He's admitted to conflicting interests but he's in a no lose situation if you look at it oneway.

in the pub in Knutsford , surrounded by Rags

to the lad in Lanzarote , if you dont get to Arthurs , there is a better bar called Wax , which is in the centre where Burger King is , more likely to get some Blues in there than th Irish Anvil where you said you are going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.