Where you watching the game ? Are you on the ale yet

What Pub(s) Blue? I'm a stones throw from Sutton in Morden. Been down ere for about 12 years now from Cheetham Hill. Wont be heading out today as my eldest has cv19 but curious where any local Blues may pitch up from time to time. Not one for watchin the pub anymore tbf.
I'm going to Red lion in Hackbridge, can't remember last time I watched game in pub. Usually go or watch at home. At a loose end, other half out so thought would check it out. I moved from Wallington to Hackbridge just before covid so only started going in here recently. Used to go Ganleys in Morden

Get in there mate,get a top on,get in at 12,get the best seat in the pub

It's great to be unique,you'll be appreciated more as well

I just hope we smash them,then leave the pub with your head held high.
I'm in, 5 in here, few palace one Spurs, one just arrived n said can't wait to see Utd hammer city. Let the fun begin

It's a fucking shit hole, but the beer is only £3 a pint, and it's better than the shite we get served at the Etihad

Playa Blanca Lanzarote day. Found ale house around midday walked in, then a large feral rag family appeared with prams ugly women and teenage fuckwits. Not for me, being the worst loser in Britain. Found an Irish bar with Mrs Spacers all good, then 12-29 the turds arrive. Never laughed so loud for so long. Three horrible cunts came in at kick-off, they lost interest after 20 mins. Fucked off at half time. A few stragglers stayed on till 85 minutes. Only me and Mrs Spacers backing God's Own. 94 minutes the bride says "don't be making a big thing at the final whistle" Fuck my life, I have decided to give her a three month ban :) Outclassed the shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.