Where's Ajay's thread gone? & Congratulations! [Merged]

projectriver said:
Im not sure this is correct. There is a very expensive day to day team running the club right now. Mark Hughes, Garry Cooke (and his ludicrous salary) and Paul ("Tevez was nothing to do with me honest") Aldridge. ADUG only need to be hands on if they dont rate this team. And if thats the case, lets get on with replacing them because they are all but undermined already if this player/ADUG meeting is true.

Surely ADUGs job as owners is to supply the funds for the "project" and appoint a team to execute the plan. Indeed, wasn't the main criticism of the Thais that they undermined the day to day team by being on the ground, negotiating above the head of the manager and the operational team etc. Similarly, things went wrong when there was Abramovich interference (Shevchenko at £30m anyone??).
You're probably right. But they need to either run the club 100% or stay completely out of it (whilst obviously continuing to fund it). We can't go on with this half-way house situation.

If ADUG are staying out of it and letting the English team get on with it, what are all these people employed by ADUG (according to Ajay) actually doing? (other than apparently undermining the existing management)

Dubai Blue said:
projectriver said:
Im not sure this is correct. There is a very expensive day to day team running the club right now. Mark Hughes, Garry Cooke (and his ludicrous salary) and Paul ("Tevez was nothing to do with me honest") Aldridge. ADUG only need to be hands on if they dont rate this team. And if thats the case, lets get on with replacing them because they are all but undermined already if this player/ADUG meeting is true.

Surely ADUGs job as owners is to supply the funds for the "project" and appoint a team to execute the plan. Indeed, wasn't the main criticism of the Thais that they undermined the day to day team by being on the ground, negotiating above the head of the manager and the operational team etc. Similarly, things went wrong when there was Abramovich interference (Shevchenko at £30m anyone??).
You're probably right. But they need to either run the club 100% or stay completely out of it (whilst obviously continuing to fund it). We can't go on with this half-way house situation.

If ADUG are staying out of it and letting the English team get on with it, what are all these people employed by ADUG (according to Ajay) actually doing? (other than apparently undermining the existing management)

I think this is the point. A half way house is ALWAYS a shambles. I'm generally inclined to believe Ajay's sources which really concerns me because I think its a death-knell for Hughes if the ADUG and players only meeting occurred. And without a suitable temporary replacement until the Summer I cant see what that could achieve.

The damger is that Hughes becomes a dead man walking and as such the whole situation becomes destabalised. If their are moves to replace Hughes then in fairness to everyone it should not be a lingering death, action should be swift and decisive.

sput the wonder pig said:
I wish that fookin thread was still around.... because all thats happening is this one is turning into its brother !!!!

and as far as i recall there wasnt any bullying towards AJAY just people questioning his info.... the arguments started between Ajays believers and his non-believers... both of whom gave as good as they got !!!

If Ajay thinks he was bullied or threatened in anyway i believe the MODS would have seen it and banned the culprits and quite rightly so.......

anyway Twinkle......... hope that clears it up a bit....

Thanks Pig.

I would like to know how I was 'Bullying" Ajay??

Calling me a prick because i expressed opinion is stronger than anything I leveled at Ajay.

I get the feeling my post was singled out because it was embedded within another that Ajay quoted.

The level in which some posters were clinging to his every word were unhealthy, the guy was getting harassed on an internet forum.

I believe the guy is posting in good faith but not necessarily first hand information, 5th or 6th imo.

I stand by the fact that if anyone questioned him his internet bodyguards came bounding in with heavy handed keyboard warrior effect. If anything it was them who provoked a reaction in the so called 'non believers,' by going way over the top in their defense force manner.

If he posts on an internet message board, his 'news' or 'rumor' are open to interpretation and question as far as im concerned.

It was turning a little..

Ufo-Cult_Love03.jpg

svennis pennis said:
I would like to know how I was 'Bullying" Ajay??

Calling me a prick because i expressed opinion is stronger than anything I leveled at Ajay.

I get the feeling my post was singled out because it was embedded within another that Ajay quoted.

The level in which some posters were clinging to his every word were unhealthy, the guy was getting harassed on an internet forum.

I believe the guy is posting in good faith but not necessarily first hand information, 5th or 6th imo.

I stand by the fact that if anyone questioned him his internet bodyguards came bounding in with heavy handed keyboard warrior effect. If anything it was them who provoked a reaction in the so called 'non believers,' by going way over the top in their defense force manner.

If he posts on an internet message board, his 'news' or 'rumor' are open to interpretation and question as far as im concerned.

It was turning a little..

Ufo-Cult_Love03.jpg

I count myself as an internet bodyguard and we were only reacting to the "non believers" hounding of the beloved Ajay.

The damger is that Hughes becomes a dead man walking and as such the whole situation becomes destabalised. If their are moves to replace Hughes then in fairness to everyone it should not be a lingering death, action should be swift and decisive.

It's like dejavu. If Hughes is going to go, and the first choice (Mourinho) is unavailable, then we are left with either:
A) Hughes seeing out his days for the sake of his pay until the Summer
B) An interim manager which again leaves us at a standstill with regards to progress and team building.

I am not a massive Hughes fan but the more I here of player mutiny the more I think he needs to be left to develop the team as he sees fit and be given a vote of confidence that we can all believe in e.g. allow him to work in the market with both ins and outs. At least until the end of the season.

I agree this half way house makes me feel like I'm going to be twiddling my thumbs until the Summer.

Re: congratulations!

Ajay said:
The Kurious Oranj said:
Totally agree with this. It was getting a bit silly with certain idiots hanging on Ajay's every word. As far as I can see (and I've been right back through Ajay's posts) he never got a single prediction right despite his 'reliable sources'. The rather childish 'I know a player whose just had a medical but I'm not going to tell you who it is' stance was the last straw. Good riddance.

This the kind of pathetic posts that stop some of us bothering!

I PM'd who the player was - end off!

If you idiots would stop whineing and had the god damn decency and respect to actually PM Ajay, he would've given you the exact information of the name of the player who had the medical and when the medical was taken. I did that, and I thank Ajay for taking the time to reply.

Re: congratulations!

Aussie! said:
Ajay said:
This the kind of pathetic posts that stop some of us bothering!

I PM'd who the player was - end off!

If you idiots would stop whineing and had the god damn decency and respect to actually PM Ajay, he would've given you the exact information of the name of the player who had the medical and when the medical was taken. I did that, and I thank Ajay for taking the time to reply.

who was it then big boy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.