Where's Alvarez?

HP is Daddies Sauce innit??

Certainly not! I can see another bap/barm/muffin type battle ensuing.

Certainly not! I can see another bap/barm/muffin type battle ensuing.

Naaah that's just common sense. Hp goes on a bacon barm or a sausage bap. (BBQ also acceptable). A muffin has hollandaise?

Fuck knows about daddies...

Naaah that's just common sense. Hp goes on a bacon barm or a sausage bap. (BBQ also acceptable). A muffin has hollandaise?

Fuck knows about daddies...
I'm with you on this one. A muffin (or English Muffin as the yanks insist on calling them) is best served with Hollandaise sauce and spinach as Eggs Florentine. It's not what some uneducated people in these parts refer to as a barm cake which is an entirely different beast.
I suspect this debate requires its own thread! Puts on tin helmet and awaits incoming fire.
; )

Last edited:
I'm with you on this one. A muffin (or English Muffin as the yanks insist on calling them) is best served with Hollandaise sauce and spinach as Eggs Florentine. It's not what some uneducated people in these parts refer to as a barm cake which is an entirely different beast.
I suspect this debate requires its own thread! Puts on tin helmet and awaits incoming fire.
; )
An English muffin is what your eggs Benedict comes on.
They are neither English nor muffins.
Muffins have chocolate chips in them and are best served stale with warm custard poured over them .

Muffins have chocolate chips in them and are best served stale with warm custard poured over them .
Bloody hell! That didn't take long.
I rest my case m'lud.

Last edited:
; )
Muffins have chocolate chips in them and are best served stale with
Bloody hell! That didn't take long.
And you can replace the spinach with either peameal bacon or salmon : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.