Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

weekend away in New Forest for our honeymoon (she has to be back to teaching on the Monday)

October - Iceland for 4 nights and Scotland for 3 nights

Week in Rhodes in July with the family and then a dirty weekend in Rome in August with the wife (who am I kidding)

Some schools are off this week. Depends what local authority you are in. Don't be so quick to judge
We are here next week as well. In fact we do the same two weeks every year and it is always the same. There will be as many English Kids here next week as there are this. The families are always easy to spot CHAVS and mini me Chavs. Whilst the tax payer is paying for their free education they should be using it.

I’m in Kefalonia at the moment. Always go in term time to avoid the little darlings. However some parents don’t seem to give a shit about their kids education as there are lots of English kids of school age around.

I go to New Zealand for 3 months after Chrimbo don't see any of the little f..kers there :)

Escaping the Perth winter tomorrow , flying into Rome.
Doing the usual Roman stuff then driving south to explore , including Amalfi Coast and Taormina in Scicily.

I’m in Kefalonia at the moment. Always go in term time to avoid the little darlings. However some parents don’t seem to give a shit about their kids education as there are lots of English kids of school age around.
There now myself halfmist, whereabouts are you ?

Southport for a week in August - to watch Lancs in the Cricket.
Booked a b&B :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.