Where's everyone sitting this season then?

Used to sit in 224 but had to give it up because off work commitments. I have a gold membership and have been moved to block 142 level 1. Anyone know what the view will be like as ive never sat on the first tier and presume I'm in the corner. Also will I get wet when it rains. I'm on row X ( not sure how high up that is ) comments greatly appreciated blues!!

East stand, Level 2, 209 row B, same seat since we moved from Maine Road.

King_Kun said:
Used to sit in 224 but had to give it up because off work commitments. I have a gold membership and have been moved to block 142 level 1. Anyone know what the view will be like as ive never sat on the first tier and presume I'm in the corner. Also will I get wet when it rains. I'm on row X ( not sure how high up that is ) comments greatly appreciated blues!!

Same here I got the value gold and Ive been moved to block 142 row X. Previously sat in 223 where my mates still sit so it couldnt be further away from where I hoped to be. On a positive note I used to love sitting in the old north stand above the corner flag so hopefully 142 will be just as enjoyable

franksinatra said:
King_Kun said:

Same here I got the value gold and Ive been moved to block 142 row X. Previously sat in 223 where my mates still sit so it couldnt be further away from where I hoped to be. On a positive note I used to love sitting in the old north stand above the corner flag so hopefully 142 will be just as enjoyable

Very weird I used to sit in the north stand above the corner flag! Hope it's decent and theres a bit of atmosphere! I'm just happy they didn't stick me on level 3 in the gods. I sat there against reading in the quarter finals and could hear everyone's conversations it was very bad!

franksinatra said:
King_Kun said:

I'm on Level 1 at the back and I think it's the best view of all. In fact, you're pretty well in the equivalent spot at the North Stand end as I am at the South Stand end. On one hand you're close to the pitch but on the other you're high enough up to get a decent view of the whole action. You are well under the roof and won't get wet.

King_Kun said:
franksinatra said:
King_Kun said:

Very weird I used to sit in the north stand above the corner flag! Hope it's decent and theres a bit of atmosphere! I'm just happy they didn't stick me on level 3 in the gods. I sat there against reading in the quarter finals and could hear everyone's conversations it was very bad!

To be honest I fully expected to be in level 3. My s/t was in there last year but due to having friends in 223 I generally sat there (Sorry to have been misleading). Ive got a feeling 142 will be a lot quieter but we can get row X bouncing.

I was a kippax aa lower from 1999 onwards but used to move around for a few years after the terraces went. Always enjoyed the view from above the corner flag and remember beating Newcastle in the lge cup under Brian Horton. Great game and atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.