Where's everyone staying over?

Blue2112

Apologies if this thread is already on the go somewhere but I couldn't see one specifically for stopping over on the Saturday night.

Looking for some cheap hotels where there's a few blues gonna be staying.

squirtyflower said:
Did you finally get all your tickets sorted?

Quite a few of my mates are off to uxbridge and going to Wembley from there

Yes all sorted with a special thanks to Rammy Blue helping me out to get two together. Buzzing now. Just trying to decide whether we go all out for a stop over the night before or save that for the final (presuming we get there and we all get tickets).

Got family down in Leatherhead where we stopped over for the Stoke final and the community shield but we might have some extra bodies this time round and don't wanna all pile in.

got 2 twin rooms in the travel lodge uxbridge if you want them mate, we were going to stay over but going sunday morning now, £40 each room

Blue2112 said:
Apologies if this thread is already on the go somewhere but I couldn't see one specifically for stopping over on the Saturday night.

TED20b said:
got 2 twin rooms in the travel lodge uxbridge if you want them mate, we were going to stay over but going sunday morning now, £40 each room

Blue2112 said:

pm coming your way

Pm on its way to you mate
Blue2112 said:
TED20b said:

Blue2112 said:

pm coming your way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.