wheres my seasoncard

What size polo shirt did everyone receive with their season card?
Mine came today, but the shirt that came with it in the box is a size too small.
If anyone has a Large sized one they wouldn't mind swapping for a Medium one that would be greatly appreciated.
I have given the wristband, phone case and mouse mat to my younger brother, will probably make use of the memory stick, but really want to keep the shirt, it's really smart! Nice one city.

Bluemoon115 said:
Finally got mine, came with an access code to Bluemoon's VIP forum.

Some mind blowing ITK info in there.
Got mine this morning aswell. The ITK info I got, was a link to the transfer forum on here! Don't think I'll bother :)

Looking to swap my Standard Size cardboard glasses for the extra large variant (I have a particularly large, swollen head in this weather). Bridge slightly damaged from trying to get them to fit, but fixed-up with black gaffer tape so fully functional albeit lacking a little aesthetically. Anyone?

I got a sky blue plastic ukelele with mine. It is pre-programmed with the new Navas chant. It's a sample from The Big Lebowski and says 'No one f**ks with da Jesus'. Nice touch by City that.

I've got an email from the club thanking me for my order and the money has gone from the bank. So where is my bloody DVD and memory stick? And that other bit of card that comes with them.

Came today, preferred the memory card we got last time with the kits on. Discount card for Etihad airways, woo, as much use as chocolate fireguard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.