wheres my seasoncard

akcity said:
Danny St.helens CTID said:
mancmackem said:
Danny, I can only echo what bob and the other guy has said. Go down to the ground on the day of the game and speak to the ticket office, but don't leave it until the last minute. The guys in the blue bibs can also help you outside the turnstiles if you explain politely your problem. If you didn't speak to supporter services on the phone, I'd try again and select that option if you cannot/will not visit the ground without the issue being sorted.

These things happen. I was on hold for 3 and a half hours to move my seat for this season. In the end, someone called me and it was sorted in 10 minutes.

It is frustrating, but it's not going to get you anywhere saying that you'll probably look to cancel the seasoncard and effing and blinding.

ino mate ino il try to call supp services cheers

I would recommend emailing Danny Wilson. 9 times out of 10 you will get either a swift reply and/or a phone call.

Yeah, Top bloke and will definitely sort this out. The club aren't out to trick supporters but mistakes get made in all offices and this is something that is easy to resolve

Citizen52 said:
Had first installments come out for two on 15th July but only received the one last Saturday. I'm more hopeful than optimistic that the other one will arrive in time.

Still no second card, phoned up Weds and was told paper ticket would be issued...still hasn't arrived. I could accept one thing not arriving in the post but two things not arriving in the post leads me to the conclusion that at least one of them was probably never sent to us.

I had an e-mail response from them about three hours on the Weds offering to stop the seasoncard and issue a paper ticket, which had already been 'done' on the phone three hours earlier. Doesn't seem to indicate any notes are ever left on accounts as I would have expected the e-mail to confirm what had been 'done' during the phone call and not to offer to do the same thing. I can accept human error obviously but the most concerning thing about the ticket office is that you can speak to one person who says one thing and then someone else doesn't seem to have any record of it.

Just phoned up and was basically told 'we don't know where they are'. It's a good job I am off next week and can sort it out on Monday. Ordered a paper ticket for my Nephew for it as well and that came within about two days, so God only knows why the other one hasn't arrived or the seasoncard, I'd have been more than happy for them to put the two seasoncards in the one box!!

Ric said:
My season ticket arrived a few weeks ago, but my parents haven't received theirs yet.

They're getting a bit anxious now with the first game looming, and rang the club yesterday. They were told to leave it until Monday (the day of the game), and if they haven't arrived by then to go down to the ticket office to get paper tickets, which doesn't seem particularly helpful.

Same has happened with my dads season card. I have been down there this morning and got a paper ticket for Monday, then his name is added to a re-print list to send out a new season card in time for the next home game.

For all the money you pay I think it's disgusting for something so simple to be messed up. 2nd year in a row he has had trouble with the ticket office regarding his season card.

My season ticket hasn't arrived. I phoned the club on Tuesday who said they'd re-send it. Still hasn't arrived, but in the meantime, a paper ticket for the Newcastle game has arrived. Didn't ask for the paper ticket, so I'm impressed with the customer service. Will be back on the phone if it hasn't arrived by Tuesday though!

mockingchicken said:
My season ticket hasn't arrived. I phoned the club on Tuesday who said they'd re-send it. Still hasn't arrived, but in the meantime, a paper ticket for the Newcastle game has arrived. Didn't ask for the paper ticket, so I'm impressed with the customer service. Will be back on the phone if it hasn't arrived by Tuesday though!

has the fully monty landed on your Orme yet?

Has everyone got their season card or a paper ticket now? Hate to think of genuine fans not being able to get into the stadium for the first match of the season. So fingers crossed for you all.

Now where did I put my season card?? I put it in a safe place where was it?? :-)

Eccles Blue said:
Has everyone got their season card or a paper ticket now? Hate to think of genuine fans not being able to get into the stadium for the first match of the season. So fingers crossed for you all.

Now where did I put my season card?? I put it in a safe place where was it?? :-)

Of course you wont find it !! Its in yer bloody purse you cheapskate !!!

MCFC BOB said:
Jesus Christ, mate, calm down.

Don't start saying things like the ticket office doesn't give a shit about the fans because you've had a payment issue.

Take some bank statements proving you purchased the ticket, some ID (passport, driver's license) and talk to someone at the stadium and they'll give you a paper ticket.

Bob it was set up on the direct debit thing the club have started but THEY havent took my payment, so if anybody else hasnt had there payment taken id ring them ASAP cus you probably also wont be going the newcastle game

I had not had my debit taken on the 15th july was told it was a gliche their systems and was told the money would be taken on the 13th august still nothing taken, I have rung the club this morning , they have took a manual payment off me for the missing debit , and activated my cards , when i rung i was put through to the direct debit co-ordinator at the club who sorted for me .

oakiecokie said:
Eccles Blue said:

OMGoodness........................... you are sooooo correct!! It's in my purse with my FREE travel pass, I am testing out the trams this season!! And you owe me for a new keyboard, the tea I have just spluttered all over it meant I have to revert to the lap top keyboard instead of the attached proper one!!! ;-)<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:57 am --<br /><br />
aspm19 said:
MCFC BOB said:
Jesus Christ, mate, calm down.

Don't start saying things like the ticket office doesn't give a shit about the fans because you've had a payment issue.

Take some bank statements proving you purchased the ticket, some ID (passport, driver's license) and talk to someone at the stadium and they'll give you a paper ticket.

Bob it was set up on the direct debit thing the club have started but THEY havent took my payment, so if anybody else hasnt had there payment taken id ring them ASAP cus you probably also wont be going the newcastle game

I had not had my debit taken on the 15th july was told it was a gliche their systems and was told the money would be taken on the 13th august still nothing taken, I have rung the club this morning , they have took a manual payment off me for the missing debit , and activated my cards , when i rung i was put through to the direct debit co-ordinator at the club who sorted for me .

That's good news aspm19, enjoy the game.

Eccles Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Eccles Blue said:

OMGoodness........................... you are sooooo correct!! It's in my purse with my FREE travel pass, I am testing out the trams this season!! And you owe me for a new keyboard, the tea I have just spluttered all over it meant I have to revert to the lap top keyboard instead of the attached proper one!!! ;-)

-- Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:57 am --

aspm19 said:

That's good news aspm19, enjoy the game.
Just thought I would put it on here in case anyone as had the same problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.