wheres my seasoncard

shadygiz said:
on the OS, the club are saying allow up to 12th august before contacting them....WTF that leaves just over a week

Well i certainly will be ringing before then i fly to crete on the 13th mate will need the card before i go haha

bzekosilva said:
shadygiz said:
on the OS, the club are saying allow up to 12th august before contacting them....WTF that leaves just over a week

Well i certainly will be ringing before then i fly to crete on the 13th mate will need the card before i go haha

If you phone up before the 12th they're just going to say wait till the 12th. There's no point wasting your time by phoning them.

Mine arrived this morning but friends who all live nearby still haven't got theirs yet

goater1978 said:
bzekosilva said:
shadygiz said:

If you phone up before the 12th they're just going to say wait till the 12th. There's no point wasting your time by phoning them.

As you surely could appreciate its pointless them sending me the card 13th onwards as i will be away and my mate is going in my place for the newcastle game so i will need the card by the 9th 10th at latest.

I suspect they may be issuing them alphabetically. With a surname of Armitage I expect mine will be here shortly. Hope they get the polo shirt size right!

Im probably the season ticket holder that lives closest to the ground and other people have theres and i don't! I have to wait for mine to be posted away from the stadium then back to my house outside the stadium it would be easier for Panti to just lean over the fence and post it directly from the etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.