Wheres the best and worst

WORST:Goodison Park,Burnley.Took the ex last season,have to admit I felt scared going into them place.Goodison Park visitors section probably the whole stand is old railway sleepers thought we had entered the 21st Century grounds+facilities wise.

BEST: Maine Road+CoMS now.I know a few fans from
(from delivering .round the country) other teams in the PL.They say they like coming CoMS.BUT none of them are from the smoke.Surprising!!!NOT!!!

anyone remember 1980 halifax, cup, that grassy knoll we were stood on, then it started kin raining people were sliding down it,the result didn,t help, i loved maine road but come on guys it looked like it was built by a blind architect?

Worst
Bury in late 70's/80's

The IOM tour in the 80's, the players these days wouldn't play on any of them. roped of some of them, but the fans had games on them at half and full time.

Best
Noise (barca fans) and result - Barcelona
Stadium - Hamburg

Worst - away end at Goodison Park, what a shithole - even worse than Boundary Park in the winter when the Latics beat us in the FA Cup a few years ago ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.