wheres the hughes out brigade tonight....???

We all know this anyway ^^^^^ Getting boring with the Moaning and Hughes out shite. His argument about Bellamy has shown what a numpty he is, so best to ignore him as he's not got a clue tbh.

Be all and end all is, had we have lost they would be out in there droves. Even with a performance like last night, there has been nitpicking at the performance.

The team and Hughes are not doing bad, what we've seen is a great improvement on last season imo. Of course our away results have been disapointing but the team now this. If you watch our last few away games in great detail, you will see the great improvement, if a few things would of gone our way the results would have been different.

Hughes and the team will be striving to make sure they give there all in this final quarter of the season, something to build on for next year, hopefully with Hughes at the helm and me and the rest of the fans should be behind them!

meldrew said:
Be all and end all is, had we have lost they would be out in there droves. Even with a performance like last night, there has been nitpicking at the performance.

The team and Hughes are not doing bad, what we've seen is a great improvement on last season imo. Of course our away results have been disapointing but the team now this. If you watch our last few away games in great detail, you will see the great improvement, if a few things would of gone our way the results would have been different.

Hughes and the team will be striving to make sure they give there all in this final quarter of the season, something to build on for next year, hopefully with Hughes at the helm and me and the rest of the fans should be behind them!

It's the ones that don't go, must be either WUM'S or the new breed of fan(ie jumped on the bandwagon. Anyone who seen the reaction to the Hughes out banner proves thats the case.

Computery formulas apply here.

IF"WIN" post "Where are the hughes haters"
OR
IF"LOSE" post "HUGHES OUT!"

Like him or hate him, he's here for the season so lets all just get behind him with our full support if he doesn't cut the mustard ie doesn't show an improved position on last year or get us to the Uefa Final then I'm sure heads will roll.
Lets face it I'm sure a group of billionaire owners are a bit more business savvay than the average poster on here they will have the right man for the job in soon enough if they already haven't.
We are all city fans and want the same thing sucess so lets all just get behing Hughes for now and put some trust in the owners bad vibes don't help anyone!

Shooter 83 said:
meldrew said:

It's the ones that don't go, must be either WUM'S or the new breed of fan(ie jumped on the bandwagon. Anyone who seen the reaction to the Hughes out banner proves thats the case.

This is the thing shooter, these new fans have different expectation's to us. Fans like myself and half of the board on here, we've been through it all and we know what's needed is stability.

The wum's(Rag's) need to get a life and the new fans, should look at the bigger picture!

of course all City fans want City to win whoever the manager is, to suggest otherwise is insulting and the guy who started this thread is a complete tosspot.[/quote]

haha take it you indirectly want mark hughes sacked then....

meldrew said:

Good post... Last night was the best I have seen city play in a long time. Yes, he has had plenty of money to spend but I can see a great improvement. Next season will be very exciting.

meldrew said:
Shooter 83 said:
meldrew said:

This is the thing shooter, these new fans have different expectation's to us. Fans like myself and half of the board on here, we've been through it all and we know what's needed is stability.

The wum's(Rag's) need to get a life and the new fans, should look at the bigger picture!

Exactly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.