Which aftershave?

andyhinch said:
wayne71 said:
andyhinch said:
I like to get to the point, it stops fucking about in the long run:)

Andy I may not understand wtf your on about half the time but I like the cut of your jib :)
Have problems keeping up myself, drinking two bottles of sex panther a day don't help mind;)

I was on that the other week. Some fooker moved me stairs and I fell up um' ;-)

FuZzY said:
andyhinch said:
wayne71 said:
Andy I may not understand wtf your on about half the time but I like the cut of your jib :)
Have problems keeping up myself, drinking two bottles of sex panther a day don't help mind;)

I was on that the other week. Some fooker moved me stairs and I fell up um' ;-)
Sorry that was me, wait till you get the absinthe you won't know what stairs are ;)

You really do have to test them on your skin, different aftershaves react and therefore smell, according to who they are on.
Get yourself down to Selfridges and start testing...

Ash said:
Noir de Noir and Tuscan Leather. Tom Ford private blend. Amazing smells.

I really like Noir de Noir.

I know Tuscan Leather is quite a popular one from that line but it smells like my grandad's wardrobe when i was a kid trying on his jacket!

Tobacco Vanille smells like a 1940's Christmas in a log cabin... and success!

TCIB said:
stony said:
TCIB said:
Fucking hell, my ex bought me a bottle of the Tom Ford private blend, never checked the price untill you just said that.

Fuck sake, why did i get rid of her again ? not my finest moment it seems hehe.
Feel bad now as i assumed it was like most others, 80 quid or so.

Gonna wear that more now :D

£80 a bottle ? You're going on like that's cheap! I'd want a tank of petrol and a gobble off a prossie for that sort of money.

Sorry had to go and sniff the stuff and find the receipt. Over 200 quid she paid, that was with her staff discount card and 10% already knocked off.

I can be a sucker for a goof fragrance but even i won't be having his complete private blend collection.
Easy 4 grands worth of stuff if you buy each as a gift set.

Four fucking grand to smell nice?
Give me strength.
Women don't give a fuck what you smell like,within reason.
They want a nice house,a large penis,an Amex Platinum credit card or witty conversation.
Clearly I have none of the above,so I won't be wasting my fucking cash on four grand aftershave either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.