Which Aguero goal?

This season? Gotta be his 3rd against bayern. Huge goal and only he would have scored it.

richards30 said:
This season? Gotta be his 3rd against bayern. Huge goal and only he would have scored it.
many thanks city fans,ive got to say the sunderland goal looks favourite but i think i might just wait till after the derby?

mrwalks12 said:
richards30 said:
many thanks city fans,ive got to say the sunderland goal looks favourite but i think i might just wait till after the derby?
Quick question then; why didn't you wait until after the derby before posing the question? Just asking, like.

jimharri said:
mrwalks12 said:
richards30 said:
Quick question then; why didn't you wait until after the derby before posing the question? Just asking, like.

or after southampton at home? just saying like!

QPR away......was in the Nags head in town(schoolboy error)place was full of 'them' wankers...could hear the gasp from some of them...1st touch was incredible.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.