Which City player; alive or no longer with us, would you most like to have had a drink with

Pam

Which City player, past or present, would you most like to have a couple of beers with and which question would you most want to ask him? Other than answers about what it's like to be dead, (or all you sarcastic bastadss) around here
r

Last edited:
Which City player, past or present, would you most like to have a couple of beers with and which question would you most want to ask him? Other than questiomwhat it's like to be dead, tor all you sarcastic bastadss) around here?
re?
Mike Doyle,so that I could ask him if he could teach me how to hate United and their shithouse fans more than I do now.
To me he was the ultimate double hard bastard, and also a great football player.
And a proper Manc as well.

Mike Doyle,so that I could ask him if he could teach me how to hate United and their shithouse fans more than I do now.
To me he was the ultimate double hard bastard, and also a great football player.
And a proper Manc as well.
Mick Doyle taught me to hate United. When 13 years old I was in the red end of the swamp for a derby match. Big adult bloke in front of me calls Doyle a dirty bastard. Without hesitation I leapt to his defence. Big bloke punches me in the face. He was twice my size. A real United cnut. My hatred has never dampened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.