Which City player; alive or no longer with us, would you most like to have had a drink with

Kevin de Bruyne, if only because I want to play with his cat. Or Kompany because he'd be interesting to talk to.

Had a couple of drinks with Dennis Tueart in a bar in Dublin, we had booked a few nights there in the hope City would reach the final of the Europa League, We played Stoke midweek and he sat with us to watch the game
Had a few nights out with Dennis. He never touched alcohol then. Also played a few five a side games. He kicked me to buggery!

Glynn Pardoe. Lucky enough to sit next to him for a few years until he became too ill at a St George’s Day dinner. Will miss him this year on our table along with Tommy Doc.

Bobby Johnson, believe he used to have 3 pint in the Claremont before home games.
Stan Bowles & Alex Harley, could get messy!

Ah, Alex Harley. Scored 30 goals for us then left for Birmingham City. Only scored TWO for them. One at Home and one away. Both against the Rags. Once a blue....

Pablo Zabalata for me, would love to talk about the 2011/12 season and share a few beers with him, I can just imagine having a right laugh with him and probably falling out of the boozer as well

I’ve met Skip, The King & Buzzer, that’ll do me .

I drank with skip a few times in Tenerife, lovely bloke. Met buzzer at one of those open day things, had a chat with him as everyone was mobbing the modern day players. A brief chat with the lawman in Altrincham, again nice guy.

Joe and Malcolm would have been interesting. I'd love to have chatted to Bernard Halford but only if I could have got the real story out of him about the Swales days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.