Which City player in exchange for Nasri?

blueprint

Its been suggested a straight exchange Tevez for Nasri.
No way Jose! IMO an unbalanced trade.

We have capable holding midfielders in Barry, Milner, Zabaleta and Yaya

Since AW needs a player like de Jong why not a straight exchange de Jong for Nasri then.

The lesser of the 2 evils. No?

blueprint said:

Since AW needs a player like de Jong why not a straight exchange de Jong for Nasri then.

i know i'm stoned but i had to read this back 3 times...[bigimg]http://www.mattwardman.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/q-icon-no.gif[/bigimg]. goodnight.

blueprint said:

YOU.ARE.INSANE.

blueprint said:
We don't need Nasri then?
Is de Jong better than Nasri?
You can't compare, they are really different players.

But with regards to our team, De Jong is much much much more important.

blueprint said:

It's now also been suggested that you win worst idea in history award, narrowly beating out the Archduke of Austria-Hungary deciding to take the convertible out for a spin.

I would rather swap Tevez, Balotelli, Barry and Milner than Lose De Jong. You sure you're a blue Bluprint?

Nige is invaluable!!!

Bollocks to a swap unless they want a fringe player. Nasri walks for free in a year and very few at Arsenal want that, and even those who wouldn't mind normally don't want a thoroughly unmotivated Nasri as he has been in preseason. We don't have to give them anyone, they will sell Nasri and the deal will be done normally in a few days, with Arsenal getting far more money than they normally would for a player whose contract is almost up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.