John Bishop

Ricky Gervais

Russell Howard

Eddie Izzard

Lee Nelson

Andy Parsons

Jack Whitehall

Lee Evans

Stealing a living the fucking lot of em.

Lee Evans --- are you mad very funny guy

Jug eared little twat who sweats a lot and thinks he's Norman Wisdom. About as amusing as genital warts.

wow, takes all sorts i suppose, but the only one anyone has listed who I find unfunny is Lee Nelson

John Bishop....you're not funny...just got a silly accent...now f..k off me telly.

Johnny Vegas
Russell Howard
Jack Whitehall
Michael Macintire(?)
Jo Brand
Sarah Millican
Mitchell and Webb
Lee Evans
Ardal O`Hanlan

Would rather stick shit covered cocktail sticks in my eyes than watch any of these so called comedians.Unfunny cnuts every single one of them.

At the risk of upsetting the masses that young lad on Britain's got Talent didnt even make me smirk once.

As for professional 'comedians' Jack Whitehall is the most irritating unfunny **** ive ever had the misfortune to come across

gazinho said:
At the risk of upsetting the masses that young lad on Britain's got Talent didnt even make me smirk once.
Some of his jokes made me laugh (primarily the self-deprecating and seemingly off-the-cuff ones), but in the main it felt like the judges were going way over the top with their side-splitting hysterics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.