Which comedian doesnt make you laugh ?

Russell Brand - can't understand how anyone could think this tosser is the slightest bit funny. Lasts about 2 seconds on my TV before I switch over.

Ricky Gervais - Tried watching The Office once and just cringed. And all that fake laughing on An Idiot Abroad is really annoying.

Peter Kay - Used to be funny but lost it years ago.

mcfc2607 said:
that miranda is shit and scary. imagine her chasing you in the woods, you'd fucking shit yourself.

She has to realise that by just being overweight, with a strange hair cut and a punchable face doesn't make you funny. Ask Mr Rooney.

I like comedy as a rule. Most of the ones listed I can watch and to varying degrees, chuckle at.

The one exception that I'd agree with completely is Lee Evans. I actually get angry whenever I see him, he annoys me that much.

Think the trouble with a lot of them is overkill. They become the flavour of the month and you can't turn on the TV without seeing them.

Oh and Lee Nelson isn't a comedian. He's a character. I actually think the bloke who plays him, Simon Brodkin is very talented but it's the classic example of overkill. But I suppose while he's playing to sold out theatres all over the country on the back of that character, who can blame him for milking it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.