Which deceased band / artist would you love to have seen?

MCFC BOB said:
Led Zepellin before they disbanded, Jimi Hendrix before he died, U2 before Bono became an arsehole who tries to explain how deep his music is when we know it isn't really.

Bob..... only one mate...... which one ;)
Agree with you on Bono. Thankfully I saw U2 on the October tour in 1982, cost £2.50 and I think Comsat Angels were support!

Phill said:
MCFC BOB said:
Led Zepellin before they disbanded, Jimi Hendrix before he died, U2 before Bono became an arsehole who tries to explain how deep his music is when we know it isn't really.

Bob..... only one mate...... which one ;)
Agree with you on Bono. Thankfully I saw U2 on the October tour in 1982, cost £2.50 and I think Comsat Angels were support!
Fine, Led Zep.

I saw them at City fr £60. Jesus Christ. But I changed my original post and edited it with all the bands I love that disbanded before I was even born.

Phill said:
Imagine you could go back in time..... you can see one band or artist, who no longer lives.... who would you see?
Me......

Marc Bolan / T Rex.

wow phill thats some question, here goes.

frank
the big O
elvis
buddy holly
nat king cole
sammy

for starters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.