Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Na inter will want it, and will play any which way they can to get it. It is their only chance at silverware, and for many it is a one off chancento get CL that they wouldn't have otherwise got.
City are not the Gooners who had almost 20 years in the competition and failed to win it.
Let Inter worry about us, we are unbeatable on our day, the best team anywhere.
It's time to bring it home....

We'll win both, that's my feeling personally. The harder game will likely be Rags for a number of reasons.
1. The Ucl is the one we really want, subconsciously, players will want to avoid injury.
2. Manchester Derby Final: huge occasion, can the Tierney handle pressure? If not, it will be a stop-start game played in the heat which suits the rags.
3. Rags have better individual quality.
No.3 is a joke, right?!

Imagine being in the position to be leaving Wembley upset at losing to that shite, but then telling yourself you play a Champions League final in seven days time?

That's how far we have left these cunts behind.

The Treble ain't a thing, it's only a thing because United need it to still be.

'City are failures because they only won the Premier League title and Champions League!'

It’s a strange situation because of the opponents. If the FA Cup was against any other team, even Liverpool or chavs then I could accept losing it and be excited for the CL. But because it’s those absolute cunts I’d actually rather win the FA Cup than CL now, only because I simply can’t accept losing to that set of nob rashes in any game, never mind having those fuckers gloat about stopping us.

I understand that the club probably wants the CL more, and it’s more prestigious, but I just can’t take not beating the scum in a final.

Imagine being in the position to be leaving Wembley upset at losing to that shite, but then telling yourself you play a Champions League final in seven days time?

That's how far we have left these cunts behind.

The Treble ain't a thing, it's only a thing because United need it to still be.

'City are failures because they only won the Premier League title and Champions League!'

Funny they were talking about the treble the rags got and it being unique only one team ever doing it but never mentioned our quad that no team has ever done or 100 points that no one have ever done!

If we do do the treble we will be the best team ever just on our record at breaking records!

Also looking back Pelegríne won the double on his first season never gets mentioned and he didn’t get manager of the year either..

Champions League.

A lot of us may think we have won it already in beating Madrid but Inter will be a very tough game.

A very good side on the counter and a master of the Italian art of defending.

This is a title our club MUST win to be able to dine at the top table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.