Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both are hard and we have to win em, for different reasons... First of all it's a matter of pride and honour for us in wembley,and second cause we are writing history..... FFS I wish I could fell in sleep and wake up after two weeks and someone tell me we are cup winners and champions of Europe....

Watched Inter again the other day.

Both teams basically play the same way. 5 across the back, pack their own penalty area when defending, then break and attack as fast as they can, with the long ball over the top, mixed in with some play through midfield. Both teams have their stand out players, and poorer players. Inter have an all round better team than United, but their players are older. Inter have Martinez as the stand out player from both teams.

Of course, CL final will be harder. Pardon my confidence but that is the trophy City never won. And no matter who is against - Inter, Barcelona, Leipzig or Ferencvarosh. This is just one game and the chance to win this tournament is not something that you normally get every year. And that will add pressure on everybody including Guardiola. FA cup final - ok if you lose it, its not a big deal, you can have another chance next year and you’ve won it before. But CL final is different.

And don’t forget - Man U was ruled out of Europa League by Sevilla (mid of La Liga table). Inter Milan left Barcelona behind in the group and kicked out Napoli (Seria A winner) and AC Milan (history and experience). They know what to do. So be cautious, do not underestimate them

Rags, they have a great reason to stop us, it literally is their cup final, what worries me though, is that if it’s looking like they’re going to lose, I wouldn’t put it past them to go all ‘Gung Ho’ in the challenges to injure players for the CL final or at least try and get players sent off, it’s in their DNA.
PSG did that once we had them beat last season.

PSG did that once we had them beat last season.
Think some may underestimate the pressure they’re under from the hierarchy at the rags, whilst on the face of it, they may not have that emotional link to the club, I can imagine ‘The Hard Shoulder Shitter’ will be stalking the corridors reminding them about not fucking up his legacy, OR ELSE !

Think some may underestimate the pressure they’re under from the hierarchy at the rags, whilst on the face of it, they may not have that emotional link to the club, I can imagine ‘The Hard Shoulder Shitter’ will be stalking the corridors reminding them about not fucking up his legacy, OR ELSE !
He never condemned any of Keane’s assaults including a very notable incident with a certain Mr Haaland.

Both go to pens, seems to be the way this year.
I hope not! Our pens have been horrendous. Quite a few of our trophies pre-Pep involved a pen shootout at some stage and with Joe in nets we were pretty good at them, but not anymore. We need to win within the 90 minutes (not so sure about the 120 because few ties seem to reach a conclusion in the extra half hour).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.