Which Final will be Harder? | Poll Added

Which Final will be harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United have been running out of steam for a month, they will also be without Martinez.

As much as they will give it the big one before the match, they will also know deep down that they have to be perfect to get a result.

That big Wembley pitch is made for us.

I'm of the belief a game between United and Inter would be more even.

Inter have people who can put the ball in the net but I doubt they have the quality to play a three at the back and our midfield quality not creating plenty of chances.
Is the Wembley pitch actually significantly bigger than any other pitch? A quick google search seems to suggest it’s 105m by 69m. Old Trafford, according to a google search again, is 105m by 68m. The Etihad being pretty much identical. Is this “big Wembley pitch” thing just another football myth? Google could be wrong, I don’t know.

Is the Wembley pitch actually significantly bigger than any other pitch? A quick google search seems to suggest it’s 105m by 69m. Old Trafford, according to a google search again, is 105m by 68m. The Etihad being pretty much identical. Is this “big Wembley pitch” thing just another football myth? Google could be wrong, I don’t know.

Haha, I thought someone might bite ;)

The stands are further away from the field of play, which certainly gives the illusion it is far bigger.

Simple. The NEXT game.

That’s the correct answer, these last couple of games in the league need to be managed with zero injuries but no drop in intensity. Pep won’t let the focus drop, they didn’t have to go and get 100 points when City were already champions but Pep kept pushing. There will be players like Foden, Mahrez, Alvarez and Ake when fit who will be wanting to get into the managers thinking to start either finals, Brighton and Brentford are opportunities to stake a claim.

If it was rag fans playing then yes. I doubt most professional footballers would think that way unless they stood to gain personally from it. Frustration if played off the park however might trigger some nastiness.
I’m not too sure , the rags seem to attract a certain horrible scummy tyep of player. If we play to our maximum the wankers will be ttying to kick the fuck out of us in front of an exodus of rats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.