Which game are you most looking forward to?

Would love for the boys to go into Liverpool on 27 Nov. and fuck some shit up. I just hate Liverpool but am strangely intrigued with all the moves they have made. I think they could be a good club this year and I'd love to see us crush them. Just dream of Silva slipping a beautiful through ball to Aguero as he blasts one past Reina, NDJ sliding in on Gerrard and getting all ball and the prick just rolling around and getting no call and De Jong just kind of smirking. God it's the stuff dreams are made of. (I know I know, it'd never happen that way, they'd book NDJ for breathing on someone, especially Gerrard at Anfield, but a guy can dream, can't he?) Even if the reds falter and aren't in a good position in the table when we face them, I'd still love to make their situation even worse.

glen quagmire said:
qpr away.
Best away trip in London. Yeah looking forward to that, unless we're doing a boycott of the £62 tickets?!

I'm also looking forward to Liverpool and Everton. Really want to win these games, home and away, more than any other this season. Can't sand these clubs!

Obv the derbies and the CL too.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:31 am --<br /><br />
smiles said:
Chelsea away. Hopefully it can live up to the last couple
We didn't have one shot on target there last season. We got properly outplayed!

the next game, doesnt matter who it is or where!! watching City play anyone, anywhere, look forward to them all!!

green pennies said:
Would love for the boys to go into Liverpool on 27 Nov. and fuck some shit up. I just hate Liverpool but am strangely intrigued with all the moves they have made. I think they could be a good club this year and I'd love to see us crush them. Just dream of Silva slipping a beautiful through ball to Aguero as he blasts one past Reina, NDJ sliding in on Gerrard and getting all ball and the prick just rolling around and getting no call and De Jong just kind of smirking. God it's the stuff dreams are made of. (I know I know, it'd never happen that way, they'd book NDJ for breathing on someone, especially Gerrard at Anfield, but a guy can dream, can't he?) Even if the reds falter and aren't in a good position in the table when we face them, I'd still love to make their situation even worse.

Same here. The scousers at work have become unbearable since they began their wholly righteous, carefully thought out team-building strategy which is, of course, entirely different to our classless moneybags spending spree. I can't wait to see it all crash and burn and if I can be there when we add to their woes, then so much the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.