Which goal do you value the most?

jimharri said:
Has to be;

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/7Lk2E.jpg[/bigimg]
Seeing this picture reminds me of a few PUFS (pretend united fans ) who claimed QPR laid down when they realised they were safe. The whole bloody team is almost in their penalty box. Minus a Mr Barton.

i know without one the other might not of happened but I'm still gonna have to go for aqureos, the others were awesome but boom 2-2 boom 3-2 it really was like a fuckin dream,
was sat in a bar in vegas at 6.00 in the morning watching newcastle away game, 2 other blokes in there one was a cockney red, he was cheering every time newcastle attacked, and calling us to fuck, i was to nervous and hadn't made a peep so he didn't know i was a blue, i can set all your minds at rest when i say he fuckin found out when ya ya scored

All immensely important goals OP, my list would be the same, but like most, it has to be Aguero, what I love most is having had that Owen goal and the Rooney shinner rammed down our throats for years if there is such a thing as Karma, then it was served to perfection to the loud mouth scummers that day, it just couldn't have been done better :-).

BoyBlue_1985 said:
They still won the prem that year
Taking it from them in the last seconds of the last game in the most exciting season ever. That kills them and for me and how I felt after that, THAT is the goal, something that only City fans alive and aware on that day will ever know the feeling. You cant describe it or relay the feeling with words. It is indescriable

Very nicely put. I'm with this guy.

Edin Dzeko, if he never scored his goal kuns goal wouldnt matter.
but out of those goals, it has to be kuns

Sergio but robinho on his debut captured the imagination and showed me where we could be going.

ChezGaz said:
Sergio but robinho on his debut captured the imagination and showed me where we could be going.

That was a fantastic free-kick and I was so excited at having a world-class talent at City.

And as you say, it pointed the way for what was to come in the next four years.

We used to talk about a roller-coaster ride at City. I think it's still on the way up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.