Which manager do you dislike the most apart from....

Well, all the usual suspects have been mentioned, so I'll nominate Neil Warnock. An obnoxious tvvat who advocates caveman football and walks around with a whole bloody forest on his shoulder, never mind a chip.

Fergy (obvious reasons)

O'Neill (never seen anyone compain at the ref so much from the sidelines, i thought there was a respect the ref campaign? the way he is on the touchline he should be sent to the stands every game - joke!)

Wenger ("erm i did not see the incident and even though i have been living in England for nearly 15 years and still have this ridiculous fucking accent!")

looks like fat sam n redknapp come out top of the list.must be something to do with the fact that they are both bent,bung taking,annoying,money grabbing twats of the highest order. is ronald koeman still at valencia? never liked that cheating **** either

Arry "i'm the bees knees, they never won owt before i came along, mi gran cud score that, wot me guvnor, brown envelope dealer, jellied eel munchin cockney ponce barrow boy" Redtwat.

and
Sam "crawly bum licker" Allardyce

plus you know who from the darkside.

For me its "Bent 'Arry".
hinging At the start of the season I thought Phil Brown was Ok, now I just think he is a twat, so him as well

I think Harry Rednapp is f***ing hilarious!

_41568576_redknapp_getty.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.