Which manager do you dislike the most apart from....

What gets me about o'Neil is the way he looks down at the floor when he is being interviewed. Why not look into the eyes of the person you are talking to? Does it when he's a pundit as well.

vonksconk said:
this smarmy tw*t !
rl9izn.jpg

you mean 'this shhmarmy tvat'

That is easy the ONE and ONLY prick Martin EFFFFFFFFFFFFING O' EFFFFFFFFFFFFING NEIL I hate that man with venom. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire a waste of a good piss in my opinion He should be charged under the trade description act of being a HUMAN.
FUC***G W***Ker.

I am sorry but I really hate him.
nobby_31

1. Allardyce
2. Redknapp
3. Warnock

they all piss in the same pot

What is it about Harry Redknapp everyone hates??
i actually really like him and was my number one choice after Sven left! Players who've played for him have also said how great a manager, leader, confidence giver etc etc he is - MV Foe also had a lot of good things to say about him!

danburge82 said:
What is it about Harry Redknapp everyone hates??
i actually really like him and was my number one choice after Sven left! Players who've played for him have also said how great a manager, leader, confidence giver etc etc he is - MV Foe also had a lot of good things to say about him!
Disloyal, snidy, corrupt, shady dodgy lying ugly tw@t for starters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.