Which Managers should City never have sacked ?

cyberblue

Joe Mercer & Tony Book . Big Mall took over after both of them & History tells it own story

It was before my time but how on earth City couldn't find a role for Joe is beyond me? That has to be the most disgusting decision ever taken by the club. Replacing Bookie was also madness. His record of 1 League Cup, Runners up to Liverpool and then fourth was not to be sniffed at.

I always look back on Brian Horton's time at the club with affection. Ok, we weren't the best team in the world by a long way, but he played a very attacking style which I liked, with the likes of Rosler, Walsh and Beagrie. Think he was unlucky to get the bullet really.

i think its more a case of which managers should never of got the job in the 1st place.i still don't think Hughes should of managed Manchester City football club.Can you imagine a City legend managing those twunts! lets stay away from all things stretford in future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.