Which NFL team to support?

city diehard

I've started getting into it recently, anyone advise me on which team has a similar charateristics to that of City. Big, loyal fanbase, not been blessed with silverware for a while but on the up. Help would be appreciated.

city diehard said:
I've started getting into it recently, anyone advise me on which team has a similar charateristics to that of City. Big, loyal fanbase, not been blessed with silverware for a while but on the up. Help would be appreciated.

A 0 and 19 season is long and hard

Should just do what i did visited SF and the Giants stadium and decided i like them and they are now my baseball team and it turns out very much City like

Steer clear of it mate. 'Grid Iron' is turd.

It doesnt sit easily with me when non yanks get involved in their sports.

I was cringing reading twitter and facebook around the time of the superbowl.

'Lets go Jets', i read this numerous times and it made me want to hurt things.

Henry Chinaski said:
Steer clear of it mate. 'Grid Iron' is turd.

It doesnt sit easily with me when non yanks get involved in their sports.

I was cringing reading twitter and facebook around the time of the superbowl.

'Lets go Jets', i read this numerous times and it made me want to hurt things.

You do see the irony of your post

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Should just do what i did visited SF and the Giants stadium and decided i like them and they are now my baseball team and it turns out very much City like

Visited it as well and watched SF Giants v NY Mets as got free tickets from Mets coach in a bar in SF so now follow both those

Been NY Giants fan for few years now since time it was on Channel 4 and big LT was playing for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.