Which NFL team to support?

corky1970 said:
city diehard said:
I've started getting into it recently, anyone advise me on which team has a similar charateristics to that of City. Big, loyal fanbase, not been blessed with silverware for a while but on the up. Help would be appreciated.

try this out mate it will give you an idea

www. dontbeafuckinggay.sticktofootballyoufatburgereatingpretendyank.shesgotapurdysmile.biblebashingrightwingmothercunt.co.uk

Fucking cracking website that

corky1970 said:
city diehard said:
I've started getting into it recently, anyone advise me on which team has a similar charateristics to that of City. Big, loyal fanbase, not been blessed with silverware for a while but on the up. Help would be appreciated.

http://www. dontbeafuckinggay.stick...dysmile.biblebashingrightwingmothercunt.co.uk
Link Fail!

Sorted now
How do you expect to help these cunts if they can't access the info

Redskins

seen them live at the old RFK twice , once at Fed Ex Field and once at the old Wembley

am a member of WRUKSC

I think you may like the Bills, they haven't been good in what seems like forever and they are always overlooked in the media cause the other big NY teams.

corky1970 said:
city diehard said:

www. dontbeafuckinggay.sticktofootballyoufatburgereatingpretendyank.shesgotapurdysmile.biblebashingrightwingmothercunt.co.uk

Its not all bad, could do with some of this at city

norsepoon.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.