Which of the following did you go to? Anyone done all 30?

Missed: -

Chelsea away leg ECWC semi 0-1 1971
Ipswich 1-2 relegation
Mansfield 1-2 autowindshield
Chesterfield 1-2 league cup
Doncaster away lose on pens league cup
Why did you miss them, was that the time you were locked up or wouldn't we let you on the coach

You could have stuck Wycombe in another disaster
Home and away if memory serves me right in the league. Also remember playing them before that in league cup away 1st leg. Nil nil I think. Beat them 4-0 at Maine Rd

I went to 15 of the above listed.....plus what about the FA Cup final with Spurs on the Saturday, the 1-1 game. We were winning with 9 minutes left but Tommy Hutchinson deflected it into his own net. Thats not listed above and tickets for that were like rocking horse manure....sadly lost my program to the Centinary FA Cup final.
Tommy Hutchison.

Why did you miss them, was that the time you were locked up or wouldn't we let you on the coach
Ha ha, very funny! I knew you'd have done the lot, decent effort tbf. ;-)

Chelsea in ECWC was before I started going away (except for derbies). Ipswich relegation I was stuck with work and couldn't get time off. I decided before the season started that I wasn't doing any of the Autowindscreens matches. The League Cup misses were for family reasons.

Ha ha, very funny! I knew you'd have done the lot, decent effort tbf. ;-)

Chelsea in ECWC was before I started going away (except for derbies). Ipswich relegation I was stuck with work and couldn't get time off. I decided before the season started that I wasn't doing any of the Autowindscreens matches. The League Cup misses were for family reasons.
I will let you off, you've not done bad over the years.
Probably see you on Saturday, got a ticket for Brys Grandson for West Brom
Get some money off him, before he spends it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.