Which of the following did you go to? Anyone done all ten?

^^

I've only ever left one game early. We were 0-4 down at the cess pit and I was sitting next to a smirking red who took me on player's tickets (he was building a house for Paul Walsh)

I heard the fifth go in just as we got outside...

8 out of 10
Missed Newcastle as a 5 year old, in fact my 1st ever game was the next match. 6-1 charity shield vWBA
also missed the Sick Swan

Managed half of them which isn't too bad.
You missed a City game to because you were out with the missus on your birthday. So, just to clarify, City were at home. It was your birthday. And you spent it with the missus. If that is the case, the footballing rules dictate that any other matches you have attended have been null and voided. Forever.

And has anyone done them all?

Newcastle - championship winner 68
Huddersfield - 10-1
The 5-1
Sick swan
Gillingham Wembley
Stoke final
Rags semi
Blackpool first game div 2
Blackburn away
The aguero game

Special kudos to anyone on here who has done all 10!

Quite proud of my 7! Wasn't born in 68!

I am thinking bill might have done them all or certainly 8 or 9?

Did 6 of them.

You missed a City game to because you were out with the missus on your birthday. So, just to clarify, City were at home. It was your birthday. And you spent it with the missus. If that is the case, the footballing rules dictate that any other matches you have attended have been null and voided. Forever.

To be fair I was a **** struck eighteen year old at the time!!

Surely doing the fullmembers cup final the day after doing the Derby gets me some leeway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.