Which of the signings are you most happy with

city2k9 said:
i dont think toure will be any good now. he is way past it. tevez isnt all that. santa cruz is injured. i would like it better if we kept last years team.

DSOB is looking for a mate.

I stated Tevez and while he is one of my favourite I cannot help but be most happy with Barry right now! However for last season Bridge, Zabaleta and De Jong are really coming into better form and I cannot wait to see what they can really do! Bridge and Zabaleta made amazing passes in the Celtic game!

If he can stay fit long enough I think RSC will prove the bes striker we've signed and be equal with Barry as the best signing.

Project said:
I think RSC might prove to be a dark horse. I think he is comfortably the best finisher (outside of Robinho) we have at the club now. That said..

In terms of driving the "brand"

Tevez
Adebayor
Toure
Barry
RSC
Taylor

In terms of impact on the team

Barry
Adebayor
Tevez
RSC
Toure
Taylor

I agree with you completely on RSC

I think Barry or Toure will have the most impact because we already could score goals and we needed help with defending, but I am most happy with Adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.