Which one of you was it..

VinceYoungisaBLUE

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...es-Degale-got-a-tooth-knocked-out-by-yob.html

Hahaha is this shit for real? I like James Degale and saw this... well, rather odd story.

Manc Steriod Crew....

One witness said: "Several Manchester lads got into a row with him. It wasn't clear what about.
"The group that started everything call themselves the 'Manc steroid crew'.
"Then this chap knocked his tooth out."
James, from North London, said: "Things like this get blown out of proportion. It was nothing. I prefer to keep it in the ring if possible."
A pal of the star said: "James was minding his own business when this guy seemed to take exception to something or thought he was being ignored and just took a swing at James and hit him in the mouth.
"James was taken aback but surprisingly restrained in the circumstances.
"The hotel security people were on the scene quickly and dealt with it — but in the middle of it someone walked off with James's bag and all his credit cards and personal stuff."

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...es-Degale-got-a-tooth-knocked-out-by-yob.html

Hahaha is this shit for real? I like James Degale and saw this... well, rather odd story.

Manc Steriod Crew....

One witness said: "Several Manchester lads got into a row with him. It wasn't clear what about.
"The group that started everything call themselves the 'Manc steroid crew'.
"Then this chap knocked his tooth out."
James, from North London, said: "Things like this get blown out of proportion. It was nothing. I prefer to keep it in the ring if possible."
A pal of the star said: "James was minding his own business when this guy seemed to take exception to something or thought he was being ignored and just took a swing at James and hit him in the mouth.
"James was taken aback but surprisingly restrained in the circumstances.
"The hotel security people were on the scene quickly and dealt with it — but in the middle of it someone walked off with James's bag and all his credit cards and personal stuff."

They slapped him and robbed him, unfortunately it's an all too common occurrence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.