Which other club's transfers surprise you?

Surely all they are doing is solidifying that 7th place even more?

None of these signings are going to propel them into the top 4, or 5..even if they sign giroud and Rooney
You are wrong. they building a team. They sign the right players. They have put some thought behind their signings. Im for one looking forward to see how they do next season

Utd's lack of action, well inability to attract even average players. I knew they would struggle for the top fellas but they seem to be on their 3-4th choices and still getting asked for silly money or rejected etc. Yes there is a great deal of fun to be had with that knowledge but also genuine surprise, i assumed they could get players like Peresic pretty easy tbh. I suppose i am just noting my genuine surprise how far their stock has fallen.

Everton seem to be getting on with business but could possibly ruin it all if the paper reports of Rooney going are true.

Every season we all forget about the rags silent signings. The officials. They again will do a job for them.

Every season we all forget about the rags silent signings. The officials. They again will do a job for them.

The rags are like a listed building slipping into a state of disrepair, they really need to modernise or they'll fall apart. The best player won't want to play peg's anti football so he'll have to park the bus and spoil again. How long will the scum tolerate it?

The rags are like a listed building slipping into a state of disrepair, they really need to modernise or they'll fall apart. The best player won't want to play peg's anti football so he'll have to park the bus and spoil again. How long will the scum tolerate it?
Until March/April next year I reckon

You are wrong. they building a team. They sign the right players. They have put some thought behind their signings. Im for one looking forward to see how they do next season

We signed dzeko, silva, yaya, balotelli on top of a better team than Everton has and couldn't break the top 4 for a few years. And the league is so much more competitive now.

Fair play if you think they will make top 4, we have been there and it takes something special to do it. Signing decent ish players isn't the answer for me, but each to their own

We signed dzeko, silva, yaya, balotelli on top of a better team than Everton has and couldn't break the top 4 for a few years. And the league is so much more competitive now.

Fair play if you think they will make top 4, we have been there and it takes something special to do it. Signing decent ish players isn't the answer for me, but each to their own
I dont think anything. I think they do smart calculated businees from what level their club stands. All their signings make perfect sense, give them credit wheres due.

I dont think anything. I think they do smart calculated businees from what level their club stands. All their signings make perfect sense, give them credit wheres due.

All I said was that they aren't going to break into the top 4 with these signings, and you said I was wrong which implies that you believe they will?

Decent enough signings as said previously, but they are fishing in a different pool to us and others. That's all.

Anyway, it will be intriguing to see if they can take points off the top teams as they always seem to do us and fold against the others :(

All I said was that they aren't going to break into the top 4 with these signings, and you said I was wrong which implies that you believe they will?

Decent enough signings as said previously, but they are fishing in a different pool to us and others. That's all.

Anyway, it will be intriguing to see if they can take points off the top teams as they always seem to do us and fold against the others :(
I believe its a misunderstanding from my part. I cant see them break into top 4 this season, but continue to do clever business and they may very vel in the future.

I believe its a misunderstanding from my part. I cant see them break into top 4 this season, but continue to do clever business and they may very vel in the future.

My misunderstanding too buddy, let's keep an eye out for them this season

DD61PuVVoAAV3ty.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.