Which PL manager would you most like a pint with?

Pardew for me, loved him at west ham. top bloke.

Big Sam would be a laugh and get smashed, sweating, eating shit load - good to go for a curry with him

Former PL manager, Peter Reid. I bet he's a brilliant laugh whist having a beer watching the match in a pub

Current, Martin O'Neil. He'd just tell you like it is

'Arry would spend the entire time trying to convince you he tried to have a pint with you before but couldnt because someone else got involved

Have chatted to Brian Horton over a pint a few years back - a great, down-to-earth guy

Mark Hughes was reasonably approachable both during the game and in the bar after both his daughter and mine were playing hockey together for Bowden a few years back - in fact it was at a time when it was the only way he could see a team he had an interest in actually win a game!

Lambert and Martinez are two I really like. Would have a lemonade with them though, no pints here :)

And it might look strange but though he's biggest hypocrite and twat world of football had ever seen I have a feeling that Ferguson is not that bad privately. He has a sense of humor and most people who spent some time with him have only good to say about him. I don't think it would be boring with him until I would start to talk all kind of shit about United :)

Tony pulis and I would tell him he looks a right knob with that cap on his head,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.